Office of the Chief Financial Officer
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) provides policy leadership in strategic planning, budgeting and financial management at GSA.
A high-performing OCFO that consistently delivers value and ensures financial control.
To serve GSA customers as a trusted, strategic partner and financial advisor.
OCFO Strategic Goals
- Organizational effectiveness
- Operational efficiency
- Proactive business partner
- Office of Audit Management and Accountability
- Office of Budget
- Office of Financial Management
- Office of Analytics, Performance and Improvement
- Office of Regional Financial Management