GSA Security and Protection Category
An Array of Solutions to Support Your Mission
Equipment and Services Offered through GSA’s Security and Protection Category
When your agency requires law enforcement, security and protection, facilities-management, or fire and rescue products and services, GSA’s Security and Protection category offers the right solutions for you. Our Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contractors can provide protection on land or at sea, support firefighting activities, and help after natural or humanmade disasters. Access the latest technologies and services available through the MAS program to solve a wide range of problems and fulfill your core mission by satisfying your requirements. From handcuffs to alarm systems to special-purpose clothing, you can count on the GSA MAS Security and Protection category to meet your needs.
The GSA MAS Security and Protection category provides one-stop shopping for:
- Law enforcement and security equipment, supplies, and services
- Professional law enforcement and security services and training
- Unmanned aerial systems (drones)
- Security-system management, design, and support services
- Marine-craft and waterfront-security products and services
- Alarm and signal systems, physical access control systems (PACS, including FIPS 201-compliant), facility-management systems
- Facility-management services (integration, design, management, etc.)
- Security consulting, police and guard services, detention and corrections officers, court security officers, alarm monitors (all SCA/SCLS-compliant)
- Equipment for personal protection, vehicles, detection, investigation, surveillance, and canine training and handling
- Firefighting and rescue equipment (urban and wildland)
- Special-purpose and protective clothing, including gloves and footwear, police clothing, and firefighting clothing
- Card controlled access, biometrics, security barrier
Through the GSA MAS Security and Protection category, your federal agency (or state or local government entity) can save time and money with access to highly qualified product and service providers. These providers tailor product and service orders to meet your agency’s unique requirements via the efficient and simplified ordering processes available through the MAS program.
This category contains all your needs for personnel and property protection, law enforcement and military activities, and security services. To learn more, please visit our security and protection category page, or download the security and protection slipsheet.
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the “Available Offerings Attachment” on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements.
Contact the National Service Help Center at email@example.com or 800-488-3111 for assistance.