The Santa Fe Federal Building was built in 1925 and is located at 1114 Commerce Street in downtown Dallas. The building was designed by R. Whitson and F. Cowderoidale, Architects, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.
Located in the Government District of the Dallas Central Business District, the building consists of approximately 283,444 rentable square feet spread over 21 floors, including the basement, attic, and elevator penthouse.
Santa Fe’s amenities include secured parking, conference rooms, a health unit, a cafeteria, management and leasing services, and convenient access to all major Dallas thoroughfares. This building is adjacent to the Earle Cabell Federal Building and Courthouse which makes up master facility.
For any facility related questions, concerns or requests, please contact the Northern Service Center, using the contact information provided on the upper right. Learn more historical information about this building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.