GSA Forms Library

Please enter a search term in the box above

Form: SF50

Notification of Personnel Action

If you are a current federal employee and need a current copy of your SF-50, please contact your personnel office. (GSA employees can access and print from the HR Links system.) If you are a former Federal employee you can obtain copies of your SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action by writing the National Personnel Records Center, Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. Additional information is available from this link:

Current Revision Date: 07/1991

Authority or Regulation: FPM Supp. 296-33 Subch. 4


Choose a link below to begin downloading.

  1. sf50.pdf [PDF - 335 KB ]

    PDF versions of forms use Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader™