Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your phone or tablet with the Google Docs app.
Once you get the app (using either link, above), follow the steps below to access it.
Configure the App
1. Enter your gsa.gov email address and hit Sign in. No password is needed
2. You will be directed to GSA Secure Auth
3. Enter your ENT username, and click "Submit"
4. Choose a delivery method for your 1-time password
5. Enter the passcode you have received
6. Finally, Enter your ENT password and click Submit