Google Meet is a simple-to-use meeting app with audio, video, and screen sharing. Meet allows the participation of a host and up to 49 participants.
Once you get the app (using either link, above), follow the steps below to access it. Find detailed instructions for how to use Google Meet on InSite.
Configure the App
1. Enter your gsa.gov email address and hit Sign in. No password is needed
2. You will be directed to GSA Secure Auth
3. Enter your ENT username, and click "Submit"
4. Choose a delivery method for your 1-time password
5. Enter the passcode you have received
6. Finally, Enter your ENT password and click Submit