An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
SecureAuth OTP generates a one-time password which authenticates you when you use mobile device VPN.
1. Select Continue
2. Select Allow
3. Select the Plus Sign
4. Select Connect with URL
5. Enter the web address, secureauth.gsa.gov
6. Enter your GSA ENT username
7. Choose the method to receive the registration code and then press Submit
8. Type your registration code and then press Submit
9. Enter your GSA ENT password and then press Submit
10. This OTP code is required to authenticate on GSA applications outside the GSA Network