GSA is the federal government’s “one-stop shop” for supporting the transition of the federal fleet to a 100% zero-emission vehicle fleet. We procure the vehicles the government needs, acquire the infrastructure to power those vehicles, and contract for the installation of the equipment needed to get this effort started.
We are here to answer your questions. Check out the resources available and let us help you get started!
Get Your Electric Vehicle Charging Station
GSA has a variety of level 1, 2, and DC fast charging stations along with photovoltaic and portable options. There are options for network and operations/maintenance plans, along with installation assistance and station activation.
Learn more about GSA's Charging Infrastructure Offerings.
Install Your Electric Vehicle Charging Station
GSA offers support including:
- Electric vehicle supply equipment installation
- Feasibility studies and site assessments
- Construction and design-build services
- Utility company coordination
- Electrical infrastructure upgrades (e.g., switchgear, transformers, etc.)
- Site work services (e.g., trenching, bollards, signage, pavement markings, etc.)
- Equipment testing and commissioning
GSA anticipates making the first awards later this summer for our new governmentwide Construction and Design/Build IDIQ contracts established to support the installation of charging station infrastructure at federal locations nationwide.
For installation support tailored to your needs, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Alternative Fuel Vehicles
GSA has zero-emission vehicles such as:
- Battery electric and fuel cell electric vehicles, which use electricity to power the electric motor, and
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, which use both gasoline and electricity to propel the vehicle.
Learn more about GSA's Alternative Fuel Vehicles.
ZEV and EVSE News
- GSA Awards New Blanket Purchase Agreements for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Procurement
- PBS's Role in Planning and Installing Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- The future of transportation is electric, and charging stations are powering the transition
- GSA's Transit Bus Program Awards Include First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Bus Offerings
- GSA Awards New Model Year 2022 Light-duty Vehicle Contracts
- How GSA is Expanding Access to Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- It's Electric! Celebrating National Drive Electric Week