GSA offers a variety of training solutions that save time and leaves more budget for your agency’s mission. Training options include Web-based, self-teaching tools, podcasts, and on-site instructor led.
The Professional Services Category hosts monthly virtual office hours to address federal customer agency questions about professional services acquisitions. Office Hours are open forum question and answer webinar sessions connecting contracting officers at federal customer agencies with GSA professional services contracting subject matter experts. Register today to get answers to your questions and find the right contract solution for your complex professional services acquisition needs.
- September 13, 2018 - Steps to Performance Based Acquisition
- October 10, 2018 - HCaTS and Human Capital Schedule: Meeting Your Human Capital Needs
- November 8, 2018 - OASIS On-Ramps
- December 13, 2018 - Effective Market Research 101
- January 9, 2019 - Effective Market Research 201
- February 14, 2019 - SOW, PWS, SOO - Finding the Best Fit
- March 14, 2019 - Selecting the Right Labor Categories on Schedules
The governmentwide Professional Services Category hosts occasional Spotlight webinars. These webinars are designed to share sound acquisition practices, from requirements development and market research to service delivery and contract close-out, and improve acquisition through inter-agency collaboration. The webinars and shared resources support the governmentwide category management initiatives to make smarter and more efficient buying decisions. All webinars are open to the federal acquisition workforce and offer Certified Learning Points. In addition, webinars are recorded and posted on the Acquisition Gateway.
- November 1, 2018 - Spotlight: Could the New Micro Threshold have a Revolutionary Effects?
- November 29, 2018 - Spotlight - Discovery Market Research Tool
- January 10, 2019 - Spotlight - Avoiding the Pitfalls in Commercial Management
Use the links below to select specific GSA contracts or general acquisition training.