The Professional Services Category hosts monthly virtual office hours to address federal customer agency questions about professional services acquisitions. Office Hours are open forum question and answer webinar sessions connecting contracting officers at federal customer agencies with GSA professional services contracting subject matter experts. Register today to get answers to your questions and find the right contract solution for your complex professional services acquisition needs.
- March 14, 2019 - Order-Level Materials
- April 11, 2019 - Selecting the Right Labor Categories on Schedules
- May 9, 2019 - Schedule Pricing, Escalations and Price Discounts
- June 13, 2019 - Small Business Set Aside Rules: Dos and Don'ts
- July 11, 2019 - FAR 8.4 and FAR 15: Roles of each in Acquisition Strategy
- August 8, 2019 - Supplier Relationship Management: What Industry is Telling Us
- September 12, 2019 - Explaining Scope and Restrictions of SIN Categories
The governmentwide Professional Services Category hosts occasional Spotlight webinars. These webinars are designed to share sound acquisition practices, from requirements development and market research to service delivery and contract close-out, and improve acquisition through inter-agency collaboration. The webinars and shared resources support the governmentwide category management initiatives to make smarter and more efficient buying decisions. All webinars are open to the federal acquisition workforce and offer Certified Learning Points. In addition, webinars are recorded and posted on the Acquisition Gateway.
- March 21, 2019 - Spotlight: GSA SmartPay Program
- June 20, 2019 - Spotlight: Civilian Services Acquisition Workshops
- July 25, 2019 - Spotlight: Joint Ventures
- August 22, 2019 - Spotlight: Small Business Mentor Protege Program
Use the links below to select specific GSA contracts or general acquisition training.
Missed a training? You can find recordings of some of our Office Hours and Spotlight webinars on the Professional Services YouTube playlist.