Order Desktops and Laptops Through MAS
- Access to solutions from pre-vetted vendors in every small business socio-economic category.
- Acquisition and technology guidance from our subject matter experts.
- Competitive, flexible pricing structures and opportunities to negotiate for further discounts.
- Customized terms and conditions at task order level and master contract level.
- Reduced lead times and simplified service procurement processes that put you in control.
- Standard configuration specifications that are refreshed every nine months based on industry updates and customer feedback.
Find details on current configurations and specifications, information on BPA holders, and other resources in our GSS for Desktops and Laptops buying guide.
How to order
Order on GSA Advantage!®
Federal, state, local, and tribal governments can order standard desktop and laptop configurations on GSA Advantage!®:
- Identify the products that meet your configuration needs.
- Add the items and quantities you need to your cart.
- From the checkout screen, send the requirement to eBuy to get quotes for your chosen GSS desktop and laptop products.
You can also submit an request for quotations using eBuy's RFQ tool.
Order on GSA AdvantageSelect®
Under the Strategic Sourcing initiative, we offer a pre-competed option for GSS desktop and laptop purchasing for all configurations. Browse fully pre-competed desktop and laptop products for immediate purchase with no further competition required.
Call orders and agency catalogs
If you'd like to make a direct order with the BPA holder, you can:
- Issue a BPA call order for a one-time requirement, or;
- Establish an agency catalog for recurring requirements.
To issue a call order:
- Contact the BPA holder and request a quote directly using GSA Advantage!®'s Strategic Sourcing Initiative.
- Provide your requirements and ask for an all-inclusive quote.
- When you receive the quote, check to ensure all prices are equal to or less than the vendor's BPA pricing (request any additional discounts on their quote before placing an order).
- Issue your order.
By creating an agency catalog, you can reduce acquisition time to about five days! Agency catalogs reduce price variability and help you save with quantity discounts. Work with our experts to establish a catalog based on your estimated quantity and configuration requirements. Catalogs are refreshed quarterly to accommodate technology updates and changes to the original equipment manufacturer product line.