For Industry Providers
GSA offers federal agencies two methods to procure relocation services. If you would like your services to be an option for agencies, you must become an approved vendor either through the Multiple Award Schedule or CHAMP.
Multiple Award Schedule
Agencies procure these services through the GSA MAS SIN 531:
- Homesale Assistance – a Best in Class solution
- Entitlement Counseling
- Expense Management
- Group Move Services
- Property Management
To become an approved vendor on the MAS, visit the Roadmap for New Schedule Offerers for the solicitation documents. Contact the National Customer Service Center after completing the solicitation documents at NCSCcustomer@gsa.gov for assistance.
The Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP) is a tender procurement method where agencies purchase household goods moving services and extended storage. To become an approved transportation service provider in CHAMP, visit the Acquisition Gateway. Approved CHAMP providers manage the entire transportation process via an online system called Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS) 2.0.
Acquisition Gateway Resources
For current employee relocation resources, vendor approval process, and procurement information, visit ERRC on the Acquisition Gateway.
- Visit the hallway. You do not need to sign in or create an account.
- Scroll down until you see an orange tile with an airplane labeled Travel and click on the tile.
- In the upper left corner click on the arrow next to Travel in the blue menu bar, and select Employee Relocation from the dropdown menu.
- See the Household Goods:
- How to become an approved service provider
- Details on the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- Request for offers (RFO) and household goods tender of service (HTOS) requirements