For Industry Providers

GSA offers federal agencies two methods to procure relocation services. If you would like your services to be an option for agencies, you must become an approved vendor either through the Multiple Award Schedule or CHAMP.

Multiple Award Schedule

Agencies procure these services through the GSA MAS SIN 531:

  • Homesale Assistance
  • Entitlement Counseling
  • Expense Management
  • Group Move Services
  • Property Management

To become an approved vendor on the Multiple Awards Schedule, visit the Roadmap for New Schedule Offerers for the solicitation documents. Contact the National Customer Service Center after completing the solicitation documents at for assistance.


The Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP) is a tender procurement method where agencies purchase household goods moving services and extended storage. To become an approved transportation service provider in CHAMP, visit the Acquisition Gateway. Approved CHAMP providers manage the entire transportation process via an online system called Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS) 2.0.

Acquisition Gateway Resources

For current employee relocation resources, vendor approval process, and procurement information, visit ERRC on the Acquisition Gateway.

  1. Visit the Acquisition Gateway. You do not need to sign in or create an account.
  2. Scroll down until you see an orange tile with an airplane labeled "Travel" and click on the tile.
  3. In the upper left corner click on the arrow next to "Travel" in the blue menu bar, and select "Employee Relocation" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Under the "Household Goods & Move Management Services" tile you can find more information about CHAMP, how to become an approved service provider, details on the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), and requirements for Request for Offers (RFO) and Household Goods Tender of Service (HTOS).
Category Management icons and the Travel logo is highlighted
Last Reviewed: 2022-09-07