Market Research As a Service (MRAS)
A Value Added Service - Available at no Additional Cost
Ready to submit your request for support? Complete our on-line form
Available Service Options:
- Rapid Review - Identifies if your requirement fits the scope of existing GSA acquisition solutions in 24-48 hours.
- Request for Information/Market Research Report - Streamlines the RFI process and consolidates the results into one report with visuals.
- GSA Advantage Product Market Research - Search up to 20,000 items on GSA Advantage at once.
Have questions? Find and contact your local GSA Representative.
On-Demand MRAS Video Training
- An Introduction to Market Research as a Service (MRAS)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) For Market Research
- Demonstration: GSA Market Research as a Service
- Commodity Price & Comparative Analysis Demonstration
- Making Market Research Easy: Enhancing Industry Partnership
Industry can use this form to request assistance with existing research requests (find POC or report URL glitch) or to re-open previous request responses.
Through three different solutions, MRAS utilizes the latest research techniques to helps customer agencies visualize the competition and socioeconomic responses that customers can expect if they use GSA’s acquisition vehicles.
What our customers are saying...
"Utilizing this resource is a great way to leverage the hard work put into establishing these contracts and provide a great benefit to the Government as a whole by simplifying the already complex process of federal acquisition. The benefit of conducting this market research gives a PCO the ability to see if there's a more expedient or cost-effective way to support their mission partner's needs. Often contracting is known as a slow and drawn-out process, and while it can be, this free tool is fast and gives a great snapshot as to what alternatives are available. MRAS is a great tool in a PCO's toolkit to have and one that should not be overlooked."
Jeremy A. Deorsey, CPT, LG
HHD, JFHQ, MAARNG
Shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/mras