Transportation & Logistics Services
GSA offers various solutions for all transportation and vehicle needs:
- Relocation--GSA offers federal agencies a streamlined procurement process with:
- Flexible programs;
- Subject matter expertise;
- Employee relocation program support; and
- Information about office relocation;
- Transportation--Ensure compliance with all transportation regulations;
- Transportation Audits--Audit and recover Transportation Service Provider (TSP) overcharges and other debts relating to paid transportation bills by federal agencies;
- Vehicle Buying--Provide flexible purchasing options; and
- Vehicle Leasing--Provide flexible vehicle leasing options.
FedFleet 2020: January 28 - 30
When: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, through Thursday, January 30, 2020.
Where: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
FedFleet 2020 is open to all federal fleet professionals at no cost (valid federal ID required). FedFleet 2020 is an unique, one-stop educational experience that assembles fleet management, and automotive procurement professionals, in one place for three days of training. Your FedFleet 2020 registration allows you access to over 40 training sessions, the Fleet Computer Lab, opportunities to engage with over 50 industry-specific fleet vendors and exclusive access to the 2020 Washington Auto Show.