Vacant Land in Vieques, Puerto Rico to be sold via Online Auction
BOSTON - The U.S. General Services Administration announces the opening of the online auction of a parcel of land in Vieques, Puerto Rico. GSA is selling the property on behalf of the U.S. Postal Service. The online auction is part of GSA’s ongoing efforts to dispose of excess properties saving taxpayer dollars and making more efficient use of the government’s real estate assets.
- Vacant land in Vieques Puerto Rico is a lot consisting of approximately 0.74 acres (approx. 2,990.89 square meters)
- Located at the corner of Calle Jose Suiero, adjacent to the Calle By-Pass in the Florida Ward, Isabel Segunda, Vieques, Puerto Rico.
- The Property has frontage on Calle By-Pass and Jose G Sueiro Street, and is located adjacent to the Puerto Rico Telephone Company building.
- Latitude: 18.146768N, Longitude: 65.2633.91W
- Vieques is an approximately 20 mile/90 minute ferry ride from mainland Puerto Rico or a 50 mile/30 minute flight from San Juan International Airport.
About the Online Auction
- The auction opened on Tuesday, August 2nd on RealEstateSales.gov.
- Bid registration is $5,000.00. Minimum opening bid is $30,000.00.
- For more information on this online auction, please contact Stefanie Palladino, at 617-565-5700 or Stefanie.Palladino@gsa.gov
- Helpful Resources: For additional information and to view the Invitation for Bids (IFB): visit RealEstateSales.gov or http://propertydisposal.gsa.gov/