PBS Resource Fact Sheets
The Public Buildings Service has a wealth of resources, initiatives, and programs available to our federal agency customers to help further their mission. Click on one of the following topics to view a fact sheet.
GET TO KNOW PBS
Basic information about working with PBS.
- Introduction to Occupancy Agreements [PDF - 401 KB]
PROCURING YOUR SPACE
How PBS secures an ideal solution.
- Automated Advanced Acquisition Program (AAAP) [PDF - 305 KB]
- GSA Leasing Support Services (GLS) [PDF - 414 KB]
EXECUTING YOUR PROJECT
Scope, Budget, and Schedule
- Construction Schedule Management for Small Projects [PDF - 189 KB]
- eRETA: External RWA Entry and Tracking Application [PDF - 177 KB]
- GSA's New RWA Fee Structure [PDF - 327 KB]
- Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority [PDF - 236 KB]
- RWA Fee Reform [PDF - 265 KB]
- RWAs for Above Standard Tenant Improvements [PDF - 202 KB]
PLANNING YOUR SPACE
Optimize your space for mission success.
- Consolidation Fund Program [PDF - 296 KB]
- Daily Occupancy Data [PDF - 251 KB]
- Furniture and Information Technology (FIT) Program [PDF - 299 KB]
- PBS Planning and Requirements Process [PDF - 404 KB]
- Utilization of Space/Utilization Rate [PDF - 196 KB]
OCCUPYING YOUR SPACE
Managing the Day-to-Day
- Fitwell [PDF - 246 KB]