PBS Resource Fact Sheets
The Public Buildings Service has a wealth of resources, initiatives, and programs available to our federal agency customers to help further their mission. Click on one of the following topics to view a fact sheet.
GET TO KNOW PBS
Basic information about working with PBS.
PROCURING YOUR SPACE
How PBS secures an ideal solution.
- Automated Advanced Acquisition Program (AAAP) [PDF - 237 KB]
- GSA Leasing Support Services (GLS) [PDF - 414 KB]
EXECUTING YOUR PROJECT
Scope, Budget, and Schedule
- Construction Schedule Management for Small Projects [PDF - 288 KB]
- eRETA: External RWA Entry and Tracking Application [PDF - 254 KB]
- Micro-Purchase Delegation of Authority [PDF - 338 KB]
- RWAs for Above Standard Tenant Improvements [PDF - 311 KB]
PLANNING YOUR SPACE
Optimize your space for mission success.
- Consolidation Fund Program [PDF - 328 KB]
- Furniture and Information Technology (FIT) Program [PDF - 316 KB]
- Lease Prospectus Process (In Development)
- PBS Planning and Requirements Process [PDF - 404 KB]
- Total Workplace (In Development)
- Utilization Rates (In Development)
OCCUPYING YOUR SPACE
Managing the Day-to-Day
- Overtime Utilities (In Development)
- Resolution Timeframe In Leased Spaces (In Development)