Notification of Personnel Action

  • Title: Notification of Personnel Action
  • Form #: SF50
  • Current Revision Date: 07/1991
  • Authority or Regulation: FPM Supp. 296-33 Subch. 4
  • Special Instructions:

    If you are a current federal employee and need a current copy of your SF-50, please contact your personnel office. (GSA employees can access and print from the HR Links system.) If you are a former Federal employee you can obtain copies of your SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action by writing the National Personnel Records Center, Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. Additional information is available from this link:

PDF versions of forms use Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader