Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
The Office of Management and Budget mandates the transition to IPv6. IPv6 provides greatly expanded IP address space with better mobility and security. It can also reduce your network administration and security support costs downstream.
How to Order and Contracts
GSA provides access to several contracts for IPv6-compliant equipment, applications, transition support, and integrated solutions.
- Connections II offers secure telecommunications infrastructure for your federal building or campus.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT, telecommunications, and infrastructure needs.
- GWACs provide IPv6 transition services as part of a total IT solution.
- IT Schedule 70 offers commercial IPv6-compliant IT products and services.
- Networx allows federal agencies to build seamless, secure operating environments through customized telecommunications services, including IPv6 services.
Use contractor and vehicle information on eLibrary for the following products and services:
- New equipment purchase;
- Used or refurbished equipment purchase;
- IT professional services; and
- Electronic commerce and subscription services.