Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition
- NEW: Check monthly for the EIS Transition Progress Tracking Report Dashboard [PDF - 893 KB] for an overview of transition progress.
- Review the EIS Change Notice [PDF - 23 KB] to find out how the EIS program is being impacted due to CenturyLink's acquisition of Level 3.
- Gain a better understanding of EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) related processes by completing the EIS MOPS Training (Interact)!
- Check out the All Agency Inventory page to help with solicitation development.
Find tools, self-help instructions, and resources to help your federal agency transition from Networx, WITS3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
What is Transition?
Learn the basics about transition and what you need to do to prepare.
Save time by accessing the expert help you need.
- Get Assistance with Transition
- Find out how to develop your Agency Transition Plan in the Transition Handbook [PDF - 740 KB]
- Transition Inventory
- All Agency Inventory
- Watch Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) video on YouTube (nongovernment website)
- EIS Training Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions About Transition
- Contact Customer Support
Browse resources available for guidance on transitioning to EIS.
- Transition Resources
- Lessons Learned
- Transition Progress
- All Agency Inventory User Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- EIS Transition Progress Tracking Report Dashboard [PDF - 893 KB]
- All Agency Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 351 KB]
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 713 KB]
- Transition Entities List [PDF - 101 KB]
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 740 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- EIS Management and Operations Handbook [DOCX - 1 MB]
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/eistransition.