FedRooms provides Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) compliant hotel accommodations at or below per diem with standardized amenities. The program is available to all U.S. government and military personnel. In 2024, there are over 10,900 FedRooms properties available in over 3,000 markets.
Feel confident about sustainable travel options and find a FedRooms property with an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station. You can find more information in your online travel booking tool, or download our FedRooms properties with EV charging [XLSX - 677 KB] spreadsheet.
Best In Class (BIC)
FedRooms is a designated Best In Class (BIC) solution per the Office of Management and Budget. BIC solutions are rigorously vetted, well-managed governmentwide solutions that help governmentwide efforts in optimizing spend under management. Agencies should utilize FedRooms when booking lodging for official duty travel to take advantage of the benefits and protections, which include:
- Rates at or below per diem.
- No early departure fees.
- No minimum stay requirements.
- Most hotels offer last standard room available FedRooms rates.
- Unparalleled flexibility with 4:00 p.m. day of arrival cancellation policy for domestic stays and 24-hours prior to arrival cancellation policy for international.
- Earn loyalty points at your favorite hotel.
- Policy compliant hotels that are ADA compliant and FEMA certified within the US and US territories.
- No additional fees (e.g. resort, booking, urban destination, etc.).
Frequently asked questions
Federal civilian and military travelers on official government travel for 1 to 29 nights are eligible to use FedRooms properties. If you’d like to check if you are eligible to use FedRooms, please refer to the GSA Eligibility Determination webpage for more information.
If you are a hotel and would like to participate in FedRooms please visit fedrooms.com/hoteliers.
FedRooms rates are available through the preferred government booking channels: E-Gov Travel Service 2 (ConcurGov and E2), the Defense Booking Tools, FedRooms.com (when permissible by your agency), or your agency's Travel Management Company. Ensure you choose a FedRooms rate in your agency’s online booking tool, or ask your TMC specifically for the FedRooms rate to receive the program's rates and benefits. Other rates may show in your agency’s online booking tool that do not come with the FedRooms rates and benefits.
Sign up to receive notifications about changes to FedRooms