Fiscal documents and information
Past fiscal year awards
The past five years of awards can be found below. For other past fiscal year awards please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All eligible City Pair Program users are outlined as mandatory and nonmandatory users.
- Mandatory users, nonmandatory users and exceptions can be found in Section C.2 Scope (pages 18-22) of the FY23 CPP Request for Proposal [PDF - 1 MB].
- A list of tribes or tribal organizations that are mandatory users may be found in the List of Tribes or Tribal Organizations [XLSX - 34 KB] (updated as of 7/21/22).
CPP fact sheets
Learn more about CPP and government travel with these fact sheets:
- Airline Seating Fact Sheet [PDF - 431 KB]
- DG Fares Explained [PDF - 438 KB]
- International Travel Information [PDF - 52 KB]
Codesharing is a marketing arrangement in which an airline places its designator code on a flight operated by another airline, and sells tickets for that flight. City Pair Program contract carriers may offer service on approved codeshare partners for both domestic and international markets.
Below are lists of codeshare partners offered by each contract carrier for the past three fiscal years of awards. For other past fiscal year awards, please contact email@example.com.
- FY23 Domestic and International Codeshares [PDF - 282 KB]
- FY23 Specific International Market Codeshares [PDF - 142 KB]
- FY22 Domestic and International Codeshares [PDF - 94 KB]
- FY22 Specific International Market Codeshares [PDF - 55 KB]
- FY21 Domestic and International Codeshares [PDF - 295 KB]
- FY21 Specific International Market Codeshares [PDF - 111 KB]
The City Pair team holds a meeting each year with the carrier industry and customer agencies to conduct a section-by-section review of the draft solicitation for air transportation services. This FY23 Pre-Solicitation PDF [PDF - 1 MB] lists the meeting agenda and minutes. To see previous year's Pre-Solicitation meeting minutes please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.