GSA Releases Five-Year Strategic Plan
March 31, 2022
WASHINGTON — The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) released its five-year strategic plan, outlining the agency’s top priorities and key initiatives. GSA’s mission is to deliver the best customer experience and value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the government and the American people.
GSA will focus on enhancing the delivery of its products and services by:
- Developing solutions with the end user in mind to make it easier and faster to work with GSA.
- Using technology and innovation in real estate and acquisition to transform the business of government.
- Offering equitable and sustainable solutions.
- Enabling the federal government to operate more efficiently and effectively, allowing agencies to focus on their mission.
- Serving as a champion for interagency collaboration, with a focus on continually growing and improving people, policies, and processes.
As GSA implements its strategic plan, the agency will pursue key initiatives that are thoughtful, bold, and sustainable, while fostering diversity and inclusion with customers, suppliers, and in support of the Biden-Harris Administration and the American people.
About GSA: GSA provides centralized procurement for the Federal Government, managing a nationwide real estate portfolio of more than 370 million rentable square feet and overseeing approximately $84 billion in annual contracts. GSA’s mission is to deliver the best customer experience and value in real estate, acquisition, and technology services to the Government and the American people, in support of the Biden-Harris Administration’s priorities. For more information, visit GSA.gov and follow us at @USGSA.