Federal employees: Submit your tech ideas to improve the public's experience with government
Post filed in: Innovation
Are you a federal employee with an idea for how technology could improve the way the federal government works? Have you observed a challenge in the federal space that's impacting the public? Have you considered potential solutions?
If any of these questions resonate with you, please consider submitting an idea to 10x.
GSA's 10x program is part of our TTS mission to improve the lives of the public and public servants by transforming how the government uses technology. The 10x program supports ideas for how technology can improve the public's experience with government. We do this by soliciting ideas from federal employees and hiring teams of technologists to investigate those ideas.
The 10x program is looking for ideas that:
- Improve the public's experience with the government through technology
- Improve how government builds and shares technology to better serve the public
- Are part of a big or rapidly growing market in government technology
Your idea should:
- Be no more than three sentences long
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the problem you want to solve
- Focus on creating a new product or service that is good for government
- Be as clear and descriptive as possible
Looking for inspiration? 10x provides a template on their submissions form of an ideal submission format. Additionally, here are examples of some ideas 10x has funded. Please note: 10x can only accept ideas from federal employees.
The submission deadline for this next round of evaluations is January 30, 2020 and the program will evaluate ideas in early to mid-February 2020. We look forward to reviewing your submissions!