Information Technology Category
Buying IT from GSA’s Multiple Award Schedule is easy, because the work is done for you. MAS IT has streamlined procurement options for a full scope of IT supplies and services:
- Negotiated contract ceiling prices
- Opportunities for discounts at the order level
- Single contracting vehicle to fulfill complex or ongoing needs and reduce overall contract awards and administration
- Less administrative time and contract documentation, since the master contract is managed by GSA
- Socioeconomic credit for orders awarded to small business and other socioeconomic categories
Under each schedule category, special item numbers (SINs) help find and define a product or service.
State, local, and tribal governments may be eligible to buy IT products and services under the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
You can now identify contracts that have accepted the Section 889 mass modification clause using the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard, updated daily.
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page.