Billing & Payment
Federal Customers (Executive Branch agencies and the Judiciary):
- Looking for your RWA billing statement (issued August 2013 to today)?
- Looking for an older billing statement (issued July 2013 or earlier)?
- Visit the Online Billing page where you'll find a section on RWAs and Billview.
- To gain access to Billview, send an e-mail to FW-ClientServices@gsa.gov. A response will be sent instructing the user how to establish a permanent password and how to log-in to Billview.
- Paying with a Purchase Card?
- To use a purchase card to pay for reimbursable services, customers must mark “Non-IPAC” or “Prepaid” as the Billing Type on the RWA and utilize Pay.gov to pay GSA for goods and/or services rendered. Purchase Card payments in Pay.gov should be made using the GSA Finance Ft Worth Credit Card Form option in the Federal Agency list. Federal Customers paying with a purchase card must make payments via Pay.gov for each bill received.
- Looking to roll recurring services into your PBS Rent Bill?
- First confirm the recurring services fall under one of the categories listed below:
- Overtime Utilities (OT)
- Enhanced Custodial Services
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Mechanical Operations and Maintenance Others
- If the recurring services fall under one of the categories listed above, they may be rolled into your PBS Rent Bill so long as the following two conditions are met:
- They must be billed to the same Intra-Governmental Payment and Collection (IPAC) or Billing Office Address Code (BOAC) used for PBS Rent Bills.
- You must sign up as a "participating agency" through GSA's Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
- GSA will amend the Occupancy Agreement with a memo. Be aware that customers must renew the service annually or GSA will discontinue the billing and services at the end of each fiscal year. A $100 fee will be charged for each service billed per fiscal year.
Non-Federal Customers (Private entities and State and Local Governments):
- Non-Federal Customers must prepay for all RWA goods and services and are encouraged to use pay.gov but may send physical checks instead. Instructions for both options can be found below:
- Pay. gov option (PREFERRED): instructions for RWA payments via Pay.gov can be found here [PDF - 756 KB].
- Physical check option (follow both steps below):
- Step 1: Scan and email the original signed RWA Form 2957 along with a copy of the check to the appropriate Regional RWA Manager.
- Step 2: Include the RWA number on the check and send both the original check and a copy of the signed RWA Form 2957 to the address below for standard (daytime) or overnight mailing.
- Standard (Daytime)
- Reimbursable Work Authorizations
P.O. Box 6200-30
Portland, OR 97228-6200
- U.S. Bank
Attn: Government Lockbox – General Services Administration (GSA) #6200-30
17650 NE Sandy Blvd.
Portland, OR 97230
Rent & Billing Related Resources
Paying Reimbursable Services through the Rent Bill [PDF - 38 KB]
RWA Billing Tips and Reminders [PDF - 97 KB]