Resources for Providers and Boards
Child care providers and boards of directors can view the resources below about our child care programs.
Operating on federal property
We have developed an Operating on Federal Property: Director's Desk Guide [PDF - 2 MB] to help your facility manage:
- Licensing and contracting agreements
- Building services
- Data collection
- Emergency/security procedures
- Conducting employee background checks
- Marketing strategies
- Tuition assistance
Boards of directors
Boards of directors are independent, non-federal, nonprofit organizations established by a community or federal agency to oversee the management of child care centers operating in GSA-managed space. Boards also provide tuition assistance to help all families afford quality care regardless of income.
Boards of directors can view the Board of Directors Child Care Resource Book [PDF - 1 MB] to learn how to:
- Select a child care provider.
- Fundraise and provide tuition assistance.
- Market the center and program.
View resources for your tuition assistance program:
- View fundraising and board resources from the Combined Federal Campaign.
- View the Child Care Tuition Assistance Toolbox [PDF - 11 MB].
- View the OPM guide for Implementing Childcare Legistlation [PDF]
For further resources, contact your Child Care Program Manager.