Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA will extend the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on making solicitation awards by September 30, 2019 and other transition related timelines noted below. Read more about the EIS Transition from Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- September 30, 2019: Deadline for awarding EIS task orders.
- March 31, 2020: GSA will limit use of the extended contracts for agencies who have not made task order awards.
- March 31, 2022: 90 percent of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- May 31, 2023: Current Networx, WITS, and LSA telecom contracts expire.
OMB announced the designation of Best-in-Class for the EIS contract. The BIC-designation for EIS represents a preferred government-wide solution and provides a unique opportunity to leverage the government's buying power.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Awarded
GSA announced the award of EIS on July 31, 2017. The official award announcement is available on FBO.gov.
- EIS Fact Sheet [DOCX - 32 KB]
- EIS Questions and Answers [DOCX - 24 KB]
- EIS Services and CBSAs Awarded
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements.
Learn more about EIS.
HOW TO ORDER
Find out How to Order EIS service offerings.
Learn the basics of what the EIS programs offer.
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse resources available for EIS.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/eis.