Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Originally set to expire on or before May 2020, GSA extended the current telecommunications contracts until May 2023. Agencies should focus on meeting transition-related timelines noted below. Use of the extended contracts will be further restricted by the limitations process and the freeze on modifications and orders. Read more about this in the letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors [PDF - 139 KB] from GSA's Assistant Commissioner Bill Zielinski.
- -- October 1, 2020: Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and on orders for the Local Service Contracts.
- -- March 31, 2021: 50% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- March 31, 2022: 90% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- September 30, 2022: 100% of agencies’ telecom inventory must be off current contracts and moved to EIS.
- -- May 31, 2023: Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire.
OMB announced the designation of Best-in-Class for the EIS contract. The BIC-designation for EIS represents a preferred governmentwide solution and provides a unique opportunity to leverage the government's buying power.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Awarded
GSA announced the award of EIS on July 31, 2017. Access the EIS Contract Sections and official award announcement on the new beta.SAM.gov website.
- EIS Fact Sheet [DOCX - 33 KB]
- EIS Questions and Answers [DOCX - 26 KB]
- EIS Services and CBSAs Awarded
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements.
Learn more about EIS.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) - FAR Part 15.
Period of performance: Base period: 7/31/17-7/30/22, Option Period 1: 7/31/22-7/30/27, Option Period 2: 7/31/27-7/30/32
Ceiling: $50 Billion.
Task Orders: Task orders may be fixed price or time and materials. And orders are limited in size per FAR Clause 52.216-19 in Section I of the contract.
How to Order
Find out How to Order EIS service offerings.
Learn the basics of what the EIS programs offer.
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse resources available for EIS.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/eis.