Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
Modernize your infrastructure with EIS
Our new use cases for SD-WAN, Ethernet, IPv6, IP Voice and Traditional TIC can help you modernize your IT infrastructure:
- TIC service provides networking solutions with built-in security that map to agency requirements and CISA's TIC 3.0 guidance for Traditional TIC, Branch Office, Remote User and future cases
- Broadband Internet Service (BIS) adds a lower cost network transport option for connecting users to agency networks and Cloud services, supports the Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) service and contributes to zero-trust solutions in response to the recent Executive order on Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity.
For more information read Moving IT Modernization forward with EIS and TIC 3.0 [PDF - 525 KB] or contact SDIntake@gsa.gov.
Telecom contracts were extended until May 2023. Here’s the new transition timeline:
- October 1, 2020 — Freeze on modifications to Networx and WITS3 and orders for the Local Service Contracts begins
- March 31, 2021 — 50% of your agency’s telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- March 31, 2022 — 90% of your agency’s telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- September 30, 2022 — 100% of your agency’s telecom inventory must be moved to EIS
- May 31, 2023 — Networx, WITS3, and Local Service telecom contracts expire
Learn about the restrictions and limitations on extended contracts in this letter to all Agency Transition Sponsors.
OMB announced the designation of Best-in-Class for the EIS contract. The BIC-designation for EIS represents a preferred governmentwide solution and provides a unique opportunity to leverage the government’s buying power.
Enterprise infrastructure solutions (EIS) awarded
GSA announced the award of EIS on July 31, 2017. Access the EIS contract sections and official award announcement on the new SAM.gov website.
Learn more about EIS resources.
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency IT telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements. Learn about EIS basics.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) — FAR Part 15
Period of performance: Base period: 7/31/2017–7/30/2022, option period 1: 7/31/2022–7/30/2027, option period 2: 7/31/2027–7/30/2032
Ceiling: $50 Billion
Task orders: Task orders may be fixed price or time and materials, and orders are limited in size per FAR Clause 52.216-19 in Section I of the contract
How to order
Basics of EIS
Learn more about our industry partners and solutions providers.
Browse EIS resources.
The shortcut for this page is gsa.gov/eis.