Inventory of GSA Owned and Leased Properties
The Inventory of GSA Owned and Leased Properties (IOLP) shows data for GSA-owned and -leased properties across the country and its territories—Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa.
Use our IOLP map tool or download the full IOLP.
Search the map tool using four predefined searches:
- Property by Senator or Representative (GSA Owned or Leased)
- Property by State or Congressional District (GSA Owned or Leased)
- Lease Property Search (GSA Leased Only)
- Owned Property Search (GSA Owned Only)
Clicking on a property from the search will pop up data such as:
- Location Code—GSA’s alphanumeric identifier for the building
- Owned or Leased—Indicates the building is federally owned (F) or leased (L)
- Lease Number (Leased Only)—GSA’s alphanumeric identifier for the lease
- Lease Effective/Expiration Dates (Leased Only)—Date lease starts/expires
- GSA Region—GSA assigned region for building location
- Street Address/City/State/Zip Code—Building address
- Latitude and Longitude—Map coordinates of the building (only through .csv export)
- Rentable Square Feet—Total rentable square feet in building
- Available Square Feet—Vacant space in building
- Congressional District—Congressional District building is located
- Senator/Representative/URL—Senator/Representative of the Congressional District and their URL
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/iolp.