Inventory of GSA Owned and Leased Properties
The Inventory of GSA Owned and Leased Properties (IOLP) shows data for GSA-owned and -leased properties across the country and its territories—Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa. You can also view GSA's Geospatial Data Strategy [PDF - 696 KB].
Use our IOLP map tool or download the full IOLP.
Search the map tool using four predefined searches:
- Property by Senator or Representative (GSA Owned or Leased)
- Property by State or Congressional District (GSA Owned or Leased)
- Lease Property Search (GSA Leased Only)
- Owned Property Search (GSA Owned Only)
Clicking on a property from the search will pop up data such as:
- Location Code—GSA’s alphanumeric identifier for the building
- Owned or Leased—Indicates the building is federally owned (F) or leased (L)
- Lease Number (Leased Only)—GSA’s alphanumeric identifier for the lease
- Lease Effective/Expiration Dates (Leased Only)—Date lease starts/expires
- GSA Region—GSA assigned region for building location
- Street Address/City/State/Zip Code—Building address
- Latitude and Longitude—Map coordinates of the building (only through .csv export)
- Rentable Square Feet—Total rentable square feet in building
- Available Square Feet—Vacant space in building
- Congressional District—Congressional District building is located
- Senator/Representative/URL—Senator/Representative of the Congressional District and their URL
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/iolp.