IT Infrastructure Modernization
GSA’s Office of Information Integrity and Access helps federal agencies meet OMB requirements to consolidate and modernize IT infrastructure through the Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative Program Management Office (DCCOI PMO). We also support initiatives to modernize IT infrastructure for small agencies, to save money, and improve the Federal government’s cybersecurity posture.
- OMB M-19-19 Update to the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) (PDF, August 2016)
- OMB M-15-14 Management and Oversight of Federal IT (PDF, June 2015)
- Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) (P.L. 113-291), Section 831-837
- Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) Program
- U.S. Digital Services Playbook
- Application Rationalization Playbook [pdf]
- Cloud and Infrastructure Community of Practice MAX Page
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.