GSA's Office of Technology Policy helps federal agencies meet OMB requirements to consolidate and modernize IT infrastructure through the Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative Program Management Office (DCCOI PMO). We also support initiatives that strive to modernize IT infrastructure for small agencies, to save money, and to improve the federal government's cybersecurity posture.
- OMB M-19-19 Update to the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) [PDF] (June2019)
- OMB M-15-14 Management and Oversight of Federal IT [PDF] (June 2015)
- Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) (P.L. 113-291), Section 831-837
- Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative (DCCOI) Program
- U.S. Digital Services Playbook
- Application Rationalization Playbook [PDF]
- Cloud and Infrastructure Community of Practice (C&I CoP) MAX Page - to get information on the C&I CoP and to join the associated listserv.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.