Motor Vehicle Management Policy Overview
Motor vehicle management policy seeks to improve management and enhance the performance of the motor vehicle fleets operated by federal agencies.
These efforts involve:
- Continuous evaluation of federal motor vehicle management programs and policies;
- Examining new technologies and automated systems;
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, Executive Orders, and international agreements;
- Facilitating the Federal Fleet Policy Council (FEDFLEET); and
- Education and training of federal fleet management professionals.
Motor Vehicle Management Resources
- Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
- Federal Management Regulation (FMR)
- FY 2021 FFR Open Data Set [XLS - 401 KB]
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/vehiclepolicy.