Motor Vehicle Management Policy Overview
Access the latest Motor Vehicle Management Advisory Bulletins.
Motor vehicle management policy seeks to improve management and enhance the performance of the motor vehicle fleets operated by federal agencies.
These efforts involve:
- Continuous evaluation of federal motor vehicle management programs and policies;
- Examining new technologies and automated systems;
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, Executive Orders, and international agreements;
- Facilitating the Federal Fleet Policy Council (FEDFLEET); and
- Education and training of federal fleet management professionals.
Motor Vehicle Management Resources
- Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
- Federal Management Regulation (FMR)
- FY 2015 Federal Fleet Report [XLSX - 1 MB]
- Join the Federal Fleet Policy Council (FEDFLEET)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/vehiclepolicy.