FedRooms provides Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)-compliant hotel accommodations at or below per diem with standardized amenities for federal government travelers while on official business. Available to all US government and military personnel, 8,100+ FedRooms properties in 2,600+ markets are participating in the program in 2022.
Best In Class (BIC)
FedRooms is a designated Best In Class (BIC) solution per the Office of Management and Budget. BIC solutions are rigorously vetted, well-managed governmentwide solutions that help governmentwide efforts in optimizing spend under management. Agencies should utilize FedRooms when booking lodging for official duty travel to take advantage of the benefits and protections, which include:
- Rates at or below per diem
- Unparalleled flexibility with 4:00 p.m. day of arrival cancellation policy for domestic stays and 24-hours prior to arrival cancellation policy for international
- No early departure fees
- No minimum stay requirements
- Most hotels offer last standard room available FedRooms rates
- No additional fees (e.g. resort, booking, urban destination, etc.)
- Policy compliant hotels that are ADA compliant and FEMA certified within the US and US territories
FedRooms is an easier way to a better stay! Contact the Help Desk at 1-800-226-1741 for assistance. FedRooms rate code of XVU, which must be reserved to get the program's rates and benefits.
Monthly webinars available
Beginning August 17th, 2022, the GSA Lodging team is holding a Governmentwide Lodging Solutions Webinar on the third Wednesday of each month at 3pm EST. Covered programs include: FedRooms, Long Term Lodging, and Emergency Lodging Services. Learn how to use these programs, what their benefits are, and much more. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and talk with the program managers. Please email email@example.com for an invitation.
Sign up to receive notifications about changes to FedRooms