FedRooms provides Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)-compliant hotel rooms for federal government travelers while on official business.
FedRooms is a designated Best In Class (BIC) solution per the Office of Management and Budget. BIC solutions are rigorously vetted, well-managed governmentwide solutions that help governmentwide efforts in optimizing spend under management. Agencies should utilize FedRooms when booking lodging for official duty travel to take advantage of the benefits and protections, which include:
- Best price/value at or below per diem rates;
- Flexibility 4:00 p.m. day of arrival cancellation in the US (24-hour cancellation for International) and most hotels offer last standard room available FedRooms rates;
- No add-on fees (e.g. no Resort fees, Urban Destination Fees, etc.);
- Policy compliant hotels that are fire safe/FEMA-certified and ADA-compliant;
- Supports Small Business for 2019, 58.2 percent (58.2%) of FedRooms hotels self-certified that they are a small business;
- Simple reservations made through CGE, DTS, E2, your agency's travel agent, and FedRooms (a nongovernment website) when considered acceptable by the employing agency's travel policy (This process ensures that the FedRooms rate code of XVU is reserved to get the program's rates and benefits); and
- FedRooms rate code of XVU, which must be reserved to get the program's rates and benefits.
FedRooms also offers market research services for those planning a conference or meeting. The service is free and simple. Check out FedRooms® Groups & Meetings (a nongovernment website), or view Groups & Meetings Information Sheet [DOCX - 115 KB] for more details.
FedRooms is an easier way to a better stay! Contact the Help Desk at 800-226-1741 for assistance.
To ensure that these messages do not enter your spam account, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.