Right Vehicle, Right Price, and Great Service
You can use GSA Fleet to lease a wide variety of vehicle and fuel types for your agency . GSA Fleet adheres to minimum replacement criteria [PDF - 405 KB] so that you have the best vehicle for your fleet.
Our end-to-end fleet management services include:
- Vehicle acquisition and disposal
- Maintenance control and accident management
- Loss prevention and fuel services
- A fleet management system with detailed and accurate data
We serve participating federal agencies with full-service leases at all-inclusive rates.
Contact your local Fleet Service Representative to lease vehicles and learn more about how GSA can accommodate your agency's needs.
Who Can Lease from GSA
Many federal agencies, international organizations, contractors, and other entities are eligible to lease vehicles from GSA Fleet. You can find regulations for contractor use of GSA Fleet vehicles in Contractor Eligibility [DOCX - 26 KB].
Use the following lists to determine if your agency or organization is eligible to use GSA sources of supplies and services. These lists are not all-inclusive, and other activities may be eligible to use GSA sources.
- Executive Agencies: [PDF - 73 KB] List of federal agencies deemed “executive agencies” for the purpose of using GSA sources of supplies and services.
- Other Eligible Agencies: [PDF - 66 KB] List of other organizations that are eligible to use GSA sources of supplies and services.
- International Organizations: [PDF - 63 KB] List of international organizations that are eligible to use GSA sources of supplies and services under Section 607 of the Foreign Assistance Act.
You can find definitions and listings of eligible organizations for all GSA activities in GSA Directive 4800.2I OGP Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services [PDF - 202 KB].