Learn about and get involved with the Federal cybersecurity community and related Communities of Practice.
- Federal Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Council - Primary body for Federal interagency CISO collaboration and communication.
- Small/Micro Agency CISO Council (Max login required) - Dedicated space for IT security professionals at small agencies.
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure Management Authority (FPKIMA) - Provides trust infrastructure services to federal agencies.
- Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) - Advanced information technologies (IT) in computing, networking, and software.
- NIST Trusted Identities Group (TIG) - Promotes government and commercial adoption of privacy-enhancing, secure, interoperable, and easy-to-use digital identity solutions.
- DHS IT Sector Working Groups - Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council (CIPAC) Information Technology Sector working groups.
- Emerging Citizen Technology- Partners with agencies to evaluate, test and implement IT modernization initiatives with emerging technologies.
- DigitalGov Communities - Government Communities of Practice for various IT disciplines.