Office of Project Delivery
What we do
We oversee the execution of the Public Buildings Service’s capital program and small projects. Our work includes:
- Data analysis and project measures
- Information technology tools
- Project manager training and certification
- Cost and schedule management
- Project risk identification and management
We are organized into the following six centers that provide national leadership and support for project managers:
- Center for Construction Excellence performs construction peer reviews and audits, engages with industry partners, and develops policy, guidance, tools, and templates for project managers.
- Center for Expert Resources oversees the new courthouse, major courthouse repair and alteration, and capital security programs.
- Center for Professional Excellence supports project managers with professional development, certification, and training.
- Center for Strategic Integration aligns project managers with best practices for acquisition, financial management, and customer engagement.
- Center for Cost, Schedule, and Tools provides policy, standards, guidance, support, information technology tools, and training for cost management, schedule management, and project delivery.
- Center for Customer Delivery administers the national reimbursable services program and tracks measures and key performance indicators.
Additionally, our Special Programs Division provides project management and acquisition surge capacity during national emergencies, as well as research and development for special projects and programs.
Work with us
If you are an architecture and engineering firm, general contractor, training facilitator, or information technology provider, learn more about government contracting and bidding on federal construction projects.
If you are interested in joining our team, learn more about our careers and opportunities.