Index of Federal Specifications, Standards, and Commercial Item Descriptions
The publications index provides alphabetic, numeric, and Federal Supply Classification listings for the following in general use throughout the federal government:
- Federal Specifications;
- Federal Standards;
- Federal Qualified Products Lists;
- Commercial Item Descriptions; and
- USDA Institutional Meat Purchase Specifications.
This index also provides a numeric listing of federal Specifications and Commercial Item Descriptions containing specific percentages of recovered materials.
- Military standardization documents listed in the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards are stocked at the DoD Single Stock Point, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.
- Industry standards (e.g., American Society for Testing and Materials and American National Standards Institute) are available from the publishers, society, or the association that authorized the standards.
For more information or questions, contact Jennifer Moffat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-605-2567.