Websites and tools for MAS buyers
Tools and resources
- Our eLibrary helps you research and identify commercial businesses that provide products and services through GSA and VA contracts.
- Our Customer Marketing Library Service allows you to download or order acquisition-related digital or print publications.
- Acquisition.gov is a digital version of the current Federal Acquisition Regulation and GSA Acquisition Manual.
- Our Acquisition Policy Library has Acquisition Letters and Class Deviations our senior procurement executive has issued.
- Search for online training to earn continuous learning points.
- Our green procurement compilation has comprehensive help for green purchasing requirements.
- SAM.gov has the up-to-date Schedule solicitation.
For market research
- Our Acquisition Gateway is the workbench for the federal acquisition professional. We provide market research tools, pricing data, federal acquisition best practices, and a way to connect with others in the federal acquisition space.
- The Schedule Sales Query Plus provides detailed information on reported MAS contract sales to the government.
- Use CALC tool for labor category pricing.
- Federal Procurement Data System has statistical information on federal contracting.
- We have multiple buying platforms depending on what you need.
- Read our MAS ordering guide [PDF - 5 MB] for a quick reference about placing orders.
Get in touch
Our customer service directors provide training and assistance, resolve problems, and answer questions about buying through us.
Our National Customer Service Center has phone, chat, and email options for full-service customer support.