Ergonomic Office Seating
GSA has competitively awarded a contract for a complete line of fully ergonomic office chairs that include the following types of office seating:
- High back task chairs with head rests;
- Mid back task chairs;
- Mid back task chairs with fixed arms (for conference room applications);
- Intensive use 24/7 Task Chairs;
- Mid Back rotary/drafting stools;
- Nesting/Stacking chairs with casters; and
- Coordinating guest chairs.
Chairs are compatible in design and can be used together in offices and conference rooms. Options include:
- Mesh or upholstered back;
- Upholstered waterfall design seat;
- Pneumatic height adjustments;
- Adjustable lumbar support;
- Seat slider;
- Synchro-tilt; and
- Fixed or height adjustable arms with urethane padded arms rests.
Seating comes standard with dual hard wheels for use on carpeted floors.
Review the National Stock Number (NSN) Ergonomic Seating Brochure for a complete description of the features. It lists stock numbers for available colors and information on how to submit and pay for your order. The Ergonomic Seat Adjustment Guide [PDF - 325 KB] has instructions for the proper adjustments for chairs.
Each chair comes with adjustment guidelines. Proper adjustment of an ergonomic chair for different tasks, workspaces, and individual preferences is critical to meet user safety, comfort and productivity needs.
Chairs under the National Stock Number program can be ordered through GSA in various quantities without seeking further competition because GSA has already conducted a competitive procurement that satisfies all Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, including environmental initiatives, trade agreement policies, socioeconomic goals, AbilityOne mandates, and executive orders .
Please refer to GSA Global Supply for the most current pricing.