OASIS and OASIS Small Business
OASIS, OASIS are family of Governmentwide multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
An SBA designation for businesses that meet size standards set for each NAICS code. Most manufacturing companies with 500 employees or fewer, and most non-manufacturing businesses with average annual receipts under $7.5 million, will qualify as a small business. See Title 13 Part 121.201 of the Code of Federal Regulations for more information
- OASIS Unrestricted is a Full and Open contract
- OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level
- OASIS were developed to provide the 8(a) community expanded access to the OASIS Best-in-Class contract program while creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.
||Number of Contract Holders
|OASIS Small Business
An SBA program that helps provide a level playing field for small businesses owned by socially and economically disadvantaged people or entities that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a small business.
- Not already have participated in the 8(a) program.
- Be at least 51 percent owned and controlled by U.S. citizens who are economically and socially disadvantaged.
- Be owned by someone whose personal net worth is $750,000 or less.
- Be owned by someone whose average adjusted gross income for three years is $350,000 or less.
- Be owned by someone with $6 million or less in assets.
- Have the owner manage day-to-day operations and also make long-term decisions.
- Have all its principals demonstrate good character.
- Show potential for success and be able to perform successfully on contracts.
See Title 13 Part 124 of the Code of Federal Regulations for more information.
The OASIS contracts:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements
Download this one page OASIS Fact Sheet [PDF - 507 KB] and this Comparison [PDF - 145 KB] of OASIS and - Professional Services Category to learn more about GSA's professional services offerings.
Check out this video on The OASIS and HCaTS 8(a) Contracts
Long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. Also called schedules or federal supply schedules.