Federal agencies and industry can register now for virtual FAST2023 acquisition event
Post filed in: Acquisition | FAS | Federal Acquisition Service
Registration is now open for the three-day, virtual FAST2023 event May 16-18. GSA welcomes both federal agency and industry representatives to attend this year’s virtual event, focused on “building a future-ready government.”
The collaborative event will be an exchange of ideas and innovative solutions as the government looks toward the future, facing new needs related to technology, innovation, the future of work, shared services, and more.
At FAST2023, category and acquisition experts across government join with industry leaders to share insights, best practices, and tools for improving the path to procure the next generation of government services. Specifically, the FAST2023 event will offer attendees ways to:
- Access and use market intelligence.
- Encourage competition as federal buyers.
- Compete effectively as sellers.
- Learn how to develop requirements from experienced buyers and sellers.
- Improve collaboration among program managers, contracting officers, and industry.
- Improve procurement process and technology by streamlining requirements development and execution.
- Get tools, acquisition planning resources, and techniques to do a successful procurement.
The Administration is committed to improving how the government buys, and making it easier for businesses - particularly small businesses - to work with government. The FAST2023 program is designed to deliver information and resources to do just that.
Register now at FAST2023: Building a Future Ready Government. Attendees earn up to nine Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) for attending.