FY 2017 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Loyalty Survey is a research study that aims to provide valuable, constructive feedback from the many diverse customer groups that are serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The feedback collected from this survey enables us to provide more effective and efficient service to our customers.
In 2016, your feedback told us that we need to:
- Improve our technology interfaces; and
- Make it easier to acquire products and services.
Based on your feedback, FAS engaged in a number of systems and programmatic improvements. Examples of some of those improvements include:
- Implemented the pilot Transactional Data Reporting Rule to collect order level data in order to enhance the federal buyer’s understanding of pricing and trends across the marketplace.
- Established a new Fleet Drive-Thru website and improved features to our Vehicle Leasing pages on GSA.gov to improve your ability to acquire the vehicles that you need.
- Launched the Startup Springboard and FAStLane Initiatives to make it easier to bring new and innovative companies to the Multiple Award Schedules competitive pool.
- Improved the traceability of orders from our Global Supply Program through greater investments in electronic supply chain reporting systems.
- Expanded our product offering by adding new SINs for Health IT & Cybersecurity in the IT Schedule 70 Program to make it easier to acquire.
FAS is committed to helping our customers resolve questions and issues, improve efficiency, deliver savings, and identify the best solutions to meet your mission needs. The Customer Loyalty survey allows us to capture this meaningful information in order to drive these changes.
This year's survey is conducted for six (6) weeks starting May 2nd, 2017 and will reach approximately 60,000 GSA customers.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.