E-Gov Travel Service 2 (ETS2)
- Consolidated over 250 disparate travel systems and processes;
- Leveraged the government’s purchasing power;
- Reduced the reimbursement cycle time; and
- Increased online adoption to an average of 67 percent saving millions in fees annually
ETS2, the government’s current Travel & Expense management solution, serves an active user base of over 1 million Civilian Government employees, and was used for 86 percent of all civilian agency travel in 2017.
ETS2 is a competitively bid master contract with two vendors providing agencies travel and expense software, hosting, and support services based on fixed-price transaction fees, which is a unique program within the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS).
Competitively bid ETS2 contracts were awarded to:
- Concur Technologies, Inc., of Redmond, WA, in June 2012; and
- CWTSatoTravel, of Arlington, VA, in September 2013.
Concur Technologies, Inc. is a world-leader in web-based travel reservation planning, expense management and data analytics. CWTSatoTravel is the division of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) responsible for soliciting and managing travel for the U.S. military and government clients. CWT is a global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events.