GSA Fleet- Vehicle Purchasing
Sign up for GSA Vehicle Purchasing Email Notification System! (A nongovernment website.)
GSA is a mandatory source, under FPMR 101-26.501 [PDF - 184 KB], for purchases of new non-tactical vehicles for DOD and federal executive agencies. Other eligible users may also purchase vehicles from GSA. Check out GSA’s Vehicle Purchasing Overview [PDF - 334 KB]. It walks new customers through the vehicle ordering process, and assist those who have placed orders previously.
The overview includes:
- Information on GSA’s vehicle ordering programs;
- Ordering cycle; and
- Vehicle shipment times.
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA
- Vehicle purchases at a savings of over 21 percent below the manufacturer's invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- AutoChoice on-line ordering tool;
- Reasonable pricing;
- A wide variety of vehicle types; and
- Program teams dedicated to customer care.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/automotive.