Information Technology Category
You can now identify contracts that have accepted the Section 889 mass modification clause using the 889 Part B Contract Vehicle Modification Tracking Dashboard, updated daily.
- Negotiated contract ceiling prices
- Opportunities for discounts at the order level
- Single contracting vehicle to fulfill complex or ongoing needs and reduce overall contract awards and administration
- Less administrative time and contract documentation, since the master contract is managed by GSA
- Socioeconomic credit for orders awarded to small business and other socioeconomic categories
Under each schedule category, special item numbers (SINs) help find and define a product or service.
State, local, and tribal governments may be eligible to buy IT products and services under the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
For a complete list of the available offerings under MAS, please view the "Available Offerings Attachment" on the GSA Available Offerings and Requirements page.