8(a) STARS III
New! GSA's 8(a) STARS III GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Federal and military personnel* are encouraged to register for an upcoming Delegation of Procurement Authority Training:
- July 27th at 11:00AM Eastern Time (All-GSA GWACs training)
- August 17th at 2:00PM Eastern Time (8(a) STARS III training)
- August 31st at 11:00AM Eastern Time (8(a) STARS III training)
*Training is limited to Federal and Military personnel only
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
- 8(a) STARS III Contract [PDF - 608 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide [PDF - 1 MB]
- 8(a) STARS III Brochure [PDF - 133 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Pricing (Maximum Ceiling Rates) [XLSX - 7 MB]
- 8(a) STARS III Industry Partner List [XLSX - 62 KB]
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/stars3.