Selected Reading On Pest Control
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Pest Control
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON PEST CONTROL
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- Briscoe, Frank.;"Wood-Destroying Insects." The Old-House;Journal, March/April 1991, pp. 34-39.
- Gagne, Cole. "Eureka! Solutions to the Pigeon Problem." The Old-House Journal, June 1981, pp. 136-137.
- Labine, Clem. "Insects that Eat Houses." The Old-House Journal, June 1981, pp. 129-132.
- Moody, Dwight D. "Wings in the Dark." The Old-House Journal, July/August 1991, pp. 42-44.
- Technical Staff, OHJ. "Bats in the House." The Old-House Journal, October 1980, p. 150.
- Marer, Patrick J., and Mark Grimes. Wood Preservation - Pesticide Application Compendium 3. Oakland, CA:;university of California,
- Statewide Integrated Pest; Management Project, Division of Agriculture and Natural ;Resources, 1992. -
- Weaver, Martin E., with F. G. Matero. Conserving Buildings:;Guide to Techniques and Materials. New York: John Wiley Sons, Inc., 1993.
print Last Reviewed 2017-11-30