Selected Reading On Tile
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Last Modified:
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- Lief, Judith Siegel. "All Fired Up About Ceramic Tile." Traditional Building, May/June 1992, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 49-53.
- Lanman, Susan Warren. "Collecting Victorian Embossed Ceramic Tile." The Old-House Journal, March 1986, pp. 84-87.
- Massey, James C., and Shirley Maxwell. "Decorative Tile." The Old-House Journal, March/April 1991, pp. 54-58.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds. Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation, and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of "Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Bleekman, III, George M., et. al. "Twentieth Century Building Materials: 1900-1950: An Annotated Bibliography." Washington, D.C.: Preservation Assistance Division, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior; and, Murfreesboro, TN: Middle Tennessee State University, 1993.
print Last Reviewed 2017-11-30