Selected Reading On Plumbing
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Last Modified:
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- Bock, Gordon, and Jeff Wilkinson. "Clinic: Stem Faucet, Basic Steps for Doctoring Leaky Faucets & Valves." The Old-House Journal, September/October 1990, pp. 43-44
- Cotton, J. Randall. "Sinks." The Old-House Journal, July/August 1986, pp. 270-278.
- Facinelli, Beth Yenchko. "Caring For Antique Plumbing Fixtures." The Old-House Journal, April 1977, p.39.
- Feuerstein, Gary. "Things You Should Know About Old-House Plumbing." The Old-House Journal, August/September 1983, pp. 133, 158-161.
- Gillespie, David S. "Restoring Marble Sinks." The Old-House Journal, July 1977, pp. 82-83.
- Kahn, Eve M. "Period Kitchen & Bath Plumbing on Tap." Traditional Building, May/June 1992, Vol 5, No. 3, pp. 61-65.
- ________. "Faucets, Sinks, and Tubs." Traditional Building, January/February 1991, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 31-36.
- Labine, Clem. "Co-Existing With Old Piping." The Old-House Journal, February 1976, pp. 1,9-11.
- Lindstrom, Bekka. "Bathrooms." The Old-House Journal, November/December 1987, pp. 56-61.
- O'Donnell, Bill. "Refinishing Bathroom Fixtures; Does it Work and Should You Bother?" The Old-House Journal, November/December 1988, pp. 22-31.
- Technical Staff, OHJ. "Notes From the Readers... The Vexing Problem of Old Sinks and Bathtubs." The Old-House Journal, April 1977, pp. 38-39.
- Technical Staff, TB. "Scouring the Plumbing Market." Traditional Building, January/February 1993, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 68-70.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds. Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation, and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of "Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Winkler, Gail Caskey. The Well-Appointed Bath. Washington, D.C.: The Preservation Press., 1989.
print Last Reviewed 2017-11-30