Selected Reading On General Electrical Requirements
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Basic Electrical Requirements
- Last Modified:
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- Baird, Robert A. "Specifying Custom Lighting: A Manufacturer's Point of View." Tradition Building, November/December 1993, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-90.
- Kay, Gersil N. "Mechanical/Electrical Systems in Older Buildings." APT Bulletin, Vol. XXI No. 3/4, 1989, pp. 5- 7.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds. Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation, and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of "Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Kay, Gersil Newmark. Mechanical and Electrical Systems for Historic Buildings. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1992.
print Last Reviewed 2017-11-30