FASt Lane: Making It Easier
With FASt Lane, eligible vendors get shorter processing times for contract actions that directly support federal customer agency requirements, and agencies get fast access to emerging technologies and innovative offerings.
How FASt Lane works
Based on solicitation requirements, the assigned Information Technology Category (ITC) contracting officer will review new eOffers or eMods and provide you with any necessary feedback. To ensure a speedy process and to remain eligible in FASt Lane, applying vendors must be prepared to respond to any inquiries from GSA contracting officers within the time frames laid out in the eOffer and eMod submission guidelines.
Process timeframes after eOffer/eMod submission are contingent on approval of a technical evaluation and commercial supplier agreements, when applicable:
- Less than 48 hours for contract eMods
- As quickly as 45 days for new eOffers
FASt Lane eligibility
To participate in the FASt Lane Program, you must
- be a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) offeror or existing schedule holder assigned under the Information Technology Category (ITC)
- only those assigned under ITC are eligible for for FASt Lane (no other categories are eligible)
- only ITC Special Item Numbers (SINs) can be used in eOffer/eMod submissions (no other MAS categories are FASt Lane eligible)
- ANCILLARY SIN from the Miscellaneous Category may be included on your offer and still be eligible for FASt Lane
- be assigned an ITC Contracting Officer
- be associated with a FASt Lane eligible initiative
- 2nd Generation Information Technology IT (2GIT) BPAs awardees (use FASt Lane tab in FSS Online)
- Defense Health Agency (DHA) Enterprise IT Services
- Other IT initiatives as identified to GSA by the customer that may arise (may include contract modification initiatives)
- When a federal agency ordering activity requests in writing that vendors participate in FASt Lane to support the agency’s IT requirements (vendors must include this written request in the eOffer submission package)
- complete and submit the FASt Lane Eligibility Checklist [DOCX - 16 KB] as part of your eOffer or eMod package
If your agency is participating in eligible initiatives and meets the eligibility guidelines, you may want to consider FASt Lane.
For consideration, your eOffer submission must include:
FASt Lane participants must respond within 24 hours of receiving any inquiries or requested information from GSA contracting officers, or the eOffer will lose FASt Lane eligibility.
If your FASt Lane eligible initiative includes a Special Item Number (SIN) that requires a technical review, the review must be completed before submitting a modification through eMod.
Once your technical documents are successfully reviewed, you can submit a FASt Lane request through eMod along with the required FASt Lane Eligibility Checklist [DOCX - 16 KB][DOCX - 16 KB].
FASt Lane participants must respond within 2 hours of receiving any inquiries or requested information from GSA contracting officers, or the eMod will lose FASt Lane eligibility.
The FASt Lane SINs below have additional requirements for modification submissions.
Cloud and Cloud Related IT professional services
- Email email@example.com and your Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist with the subject line “CLOUD Technical Evaluation”
- Include documentation (technical responses, if applicable for cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Include price proposal template
Automated Contact Center (ACCS)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and your Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist with the subject line “ACCS Technical Evaluation”
- Include relevant Project Experience; and
- Include price proposal template.
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
- Email email@example.com and your Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist with the subject line “HACS Technical Evaluation”
- Include cover letter with:
- Key personnel names
- Association with offeror (a maximum of five (5) Points of Contact POCs are allowed for the Technical Oral Evaluation)
- Relevant Project Experience
- Corporate Experience
- Labor Category Matrix
2GIT Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) Holders
- 2GIT BPA Holders are required to complete the 2GIT Schedule Modification Tracker Google form for all schedule contract modification requests to include FASt Lane eMods.
- To receive a link to the form, email 2GITquoters@gsa.gov with “2GIT Schedule Modification Tracker Google Form Link Request” in the subject line.
- Completion of this form is REQUIRED within 1 hour of any schedule contract modification request.
Contact FAStLane@gsa.gov for more information.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/fastlane.